Connect With Us
FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Administrative Advisory role to the Collegiate Supreme Student Council (CSSC) and Student Organizations.
2. Facilitate student complaints and grievances in compliance with procedures for conflict resolution.
3. Facilitate communication and understanding of perspectives among the faculty, staff, students, and community.
4. Promote the “shared governance “concept with student involvement.
5. Enforces the Student Code of Conduct through the Student Disciplinary Policy.
6. Promote student involvement in campus life programs and activities to complement student educational experiences at Central Mindanao Colleges.
The Office of Student Affairs and Services has varied programs extended to all
students whose objectives are all directed to the development of the student’s
A. STUDENT DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM
B. STUDENT LEADERSHIP AND EMPOWERMENT PROGRAM
C. ORIENTATION – CONVOCATION PROGRAM
D. INFORMATION PROGRAM