DR. MARK GENNESIS B. DELA CERNA, FRIEDr, CSSYB
Vice President for Academic Affairs
CMC VICE PRESIDENT FOR ACADEMIC AFFAIRS
The CMC Vice President for Academic Affairs is directly responsible to the President for carrying out all educational policies, implementing all programs and projects of the institution, and supervising curricular, instructional, and other academic activities.
In addition, the Office shall perform the following specific duties and functions:
- Plan and implement approved strategies on academic affairs and programs of Central Mindanao Colleges in coordination with the Academic Heads, Student Support Units and other Heads of Units;
- Assume educational leadership in the academic council;
- Implement policies on academic affairs and shall promote the welfare and development of its CMCian faculty members,
Deans, Heads of units and the students;
- Manage and supervise all the Deans of colleges/departments, Director for Student Services and Affairs, instruction and all academic units;
- Recommend to the School President policies on promotion and qualified persons to fill positions in the different offices and units under their supervision;
- Conduct meetings and conferences with the Deans, Heads of Units and faculty members; and
- Perform other functions as may be delegated by the CMC School President.