OFFICE OF THE COLLEGE REGISTRAR
PROGRAMS AND SERVICES
The Office of the College Registrar works with you hand in hand to maximize your potentials and find out what you can do best.
- CATERS to Enrolment/registration of students;
- REVIEWS, CHECKS, AND VERIFIES authenticity of submitted credentials of new students.
- EVALUATES student’s subjects and credits earned from another school as to the curricular level and academic standing.
- PROCESSES adding, dropping, withdrawal, and completion of INC’s.
- ATTENDS to requested documents like a transcript of records, certificates, diploma, Certification, Authentication, or Verification (CAV).
SPECIAL ORDER, GOOD MORAL, AND OTHER REQUESTS OF STUDENT’S RECORDS:
- Students who wish to request documents and cannot process these personally must present a duly NOTARIZED AUTHORIZATION LETTER and VALID ID of the requesting party and their representative.
- A scanned copy of the letter request and Valid ID should be sent to our office if the request is online.
MEMBERS OF THE REGISTRAR STAFF AND THEIR ASSIGNED FUNCTIONS
- IRENE DEROJA – BSED, BEED, BPED AND
- PROF ED PROGRAMS
- NENITA DIAZ – BS CRIMINOLOGY PROGRAM
- LHYSL MAE DUCUSIN – BSBA AND BSCE PROGRAMS
- FLORENCE ALCANO – BSCS, BSAIS, BSMA, BSIA, BSPSYCH, AND MAED PROGRAMS
To those students who have not yet submitted their requirements /credentials, please submit them to our office.
HOW TO REACH US:
If you have concerns, please don’t hesitate and feel free to message us through:
FACEBOOK page: https://www.facebook.com/cmccollegeregistrar
OR CONTACT US VIA THIS MOBILE PHONE NO.: 0951-5359-903
YOU MAY ALSO VISIT OUR OFFICE PERSONALLY:
The Office of the College Registrar is located at the Administration Building, just beside the Office of Accounting and Finance.
8:00AM – 5:00PM
Mondays to Fridays